Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BOWLING TONIGHT

Alright kids. I am going to be getting us lanes tonight for bowling. No one will take reservations so I have chosen the next best thing.... The cheapest place! Brunswick Bowl has $1 game night tonight and $1 draft beer and they are open until 1am.

Brunswick Bowl
2749 Delk Rd. SE.
Marietta GA.

I will go at 8:30 to get us on the list and drink beer for about an hour until the lanes open up. It is really important that you CALL ME if you want to bowl and some of you need to show up a little early or Scott (bowling alley dude) will not release the lanes to me and he will give them to the next on the list.

Spread the word,
9:30 - as late as you want.
or 9:00 if you want brownie points for hanging out with me and gathering our lanes.



Crystal
310.903.2372

No comments: