I'd first like to say that this post is, as of this point in time, based on rumor and conjecture. That being the case - I have heard from a very reliable source that Scott "Happy Jack" VTR ordered a chicken dinner from Tasty China and bit into feathers.
Apparently he was very sick afterwards.
Now - this is very important - I and many others have had several very TASTY and DELICIOUS dinners from Tasty China, so I have not shared Scott's experience. Please DO NOT go over to Tasty China and harass them about feathers in their chicken or anything else (we do not want a repeat of the drama that surrounded the Vietnamese restaurant in Windsor) . I personally really like the management and wait staff at Tasty China, and I have had some of the tastiest dinners in Marietta there.
We attempted to contact Scott to find out the specifics of his feathers experience but he did not answer his phone. I am sure that all of us will find out more tomorrow at the Eagle's Nest and Foxhole.
Scott - our hearts and prayers go out to you (I am an atheist, so for me its just my heart).
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment