Monday, March 17, 2008

Restaurant Reviews

If anyone has a free moment please post a little review of your favorite restaurant (so far) in Marietta. Good food is extremely important to many of us.

2 comments:

mustangsally said...

The Colombian place across the street from the office....THE BOMB!!! We eat there all the time...not just cuz we are to lazy to venture further, but because its REALLY good...and no food poisoning casualties yet...right on!

LexysGirl said...

Sadly I have loads of free time to stuff my face here in happy Marietta.
Last night I had a fantastic salad from Willie Rae's. It had field greens with gorganzola some sort of cured ham and fried oysters. It was super. Equally super cool is that place Hemingways. If you're a big foodie it's not such a big deal but if you order cider from this girl Christine she'll tell you a long drawn out story about how its better in a bottle vs. draft. Anyway, she's really pleasant and I've visited her twice. Alex said something about a Columbian Bread Bowl across from the office. And I'm sure there's more I could tell you but all of a sudden I've gotten shy.